Friday 22 June 2012

LAST NIGHT AT THE BSP

Last night was memorable!

I had the greatest privilege and honour to share my passion for scents and generate some sensory debate around them during my presentation for the British Society of Perfumers

Under the guidance of their newly appointed President John Bailey, a fantastic gentleman also know as Mr. Perfume, the BSP aims to play a leading role in the demand of knowledge on perfume that has come up recently. With this aim, he asked S Sense to start the new year of events. 

We are putting together a few clips. What I can say in the meantime is that, starting by smelling a poem, we looked at ways scents can enhance our lives and question what the scenario will be like in the future. 

The audience was engaged and responded with interesting comments to the questions that I had prepared and asked them to make the evening interactive and thought-provoking.

It was also the opportunity to introduce the Design With Scents course at Kingston University and the British Society of Perfumers training on scents which will happen in March 2013.

We had people from the industry, as well as perfume lovers and new friends from other walks of life. Thank you all for coming!

My friend John Bailey, President of the British Society of Perfumers and I at The Hub King's Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers